Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Reunions

I was talking to a friend about our upcoming reunion and how I received an email from one of the people who's organizing it. I checked out her website www.asweetbegining.com and I was surprised to see how much she's aged. I know it's been a while since we've been in high school, but my goodness, I dont' think I've changed that much. Okay, I have, but for me, I just took a long time to grow out of the ugly duckling stage. This woman, as my friend exclaimed, looked at least 7 - 10 years older than what we actually are. I think she must have kids on top of the business, kids seem to age people considerably.

I'm almost tempted to go (again) just to see who else has aged as badly. Plus, it'd be an opportunity to flog my business, something more on the edge to contrast with this event planning woman. I think I've gotten jaded as I got older.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where in the site does it show your former classmate?

I never thought about the fact that you could talk biz at the reunion...duh! Then, my vote is for you to go! Besides, you've gotten cuter in your old age. ;)

p.s. about cocoa content: nothing less than 50%, and nothing greater than 75%. Thanks!!!! And make sure you keep your dh's grubby paws off of it! ;D

Epicure68 said...

Go under view locations, Canada and then Vancouver. Another friend said to go as well, but then again, he went to his cuz he still has all his hair. ;-D

That sounds about right for some good dark chocolate. Don't worry, DH will have his own share of chocolate, I'll hide your chocolate in my suitcase.

Anonymous said...

Not that I even remember my own ex-classmates (I try very hard not to!), but I don't remember your ever mentioning this person back when you were in highschool. I gotta check out your yearbook when we visit (unless you've tossed them all). :>

I think it's a nice photo of her; she just looks old, that's all. :)