Friday, June 16, 2006

The more people I meet

the more I like my dog, the bumper sticker says. Well I can see that, at least the dog is doing what comes naturally and not being pretentious.

I find alot of people are like dogs, they seem to feel the need to mark the territory with their scent, or in this case, their own way of doing things. For example, our exiting president has turned this from a campus into an elitist neighbourhood. A more recent reaffirmation of my theory tho, is a woman at work who is trying to change the way things have been done here for at least 15 - 20 years. Not that it's right or wrong, but it was never seen to be broken in the first place, so why fix it? It doesn't affect anyone, it has no relevance to her little world, so why make a big deal of it?

The more people I meet, the more I like my imaginary dog.

No comments: